When I was in Domburg last time I decided to organise next time a shooting at the beach because the sun goes down over the sea. That's perfect for a sunset shooting. And in the framework of my Musica sul Viaggio project, I had the idea to realise a special scene with the cello in the sea against the sun. Carolin, my model in this project, was willing to join me in Domburg. That I had the possibility to organise at the end four incredible shootings was more or less by chance. Some examples of these shootings you will find here. Feel free to have a look on my website as well. There you can find more about the cello project.
At least I will thank all the particpants:
- Villa Elisabeth which was our "base camp". A place to feel very comfortable. Not only because the hosts repair our cello over night which was broken during our first cello shooting. Thanks for the special service.
- Hans Georg from the Red Cap Agency for making the shooting with Nic and Eff Jay possible.
- The crazy Nic which makes every shooting to a special event.
- The impressive Eff Jay. He is an extraordinary male model. I'm pleased to know him and I'm sure that it will not be our last shooting.
- Carolin joined us in Domburg only for the shooting. That is real high commitment. I know that's not self-evident. About your performance is nothing to say. The pictures speak for themselves.
- Angelika was for the first time in front of a camera and after a time for acclimatisation, she delivered a great performance. Thank you for the time!
- Last but not least I thank my wife Ute. It is not self-evident that a wife accepts that a holiday is "interrupted" by shootings. And additionally she assisted me with the light setting. Big kisses!
An incredible and intensive holiday I never will forget.